Saturday, March 01, 2008

dreary & not dreary

xc skiing the tundra
the tundra the tundra
Cross-country skiing at Sprague Brook. Egregiously, this is the only time I have gone all winter. Good thing it is not a problem to wait until March.

Maybe this should be a secret surprise, but I am not so good at maintaining motivation on long-term secret projects. In fact I never finish knitting anything other than hats and dog sweaters, but this time I will...
kool aid sopping up the orange
It is SO freaky how the yarn sucks the dye out of the kool aid. Drinking kool aid really cannot be good for your insides.
kool aid yarn after
Orange, lemonade, and tropical fruit punch or something like that. Boiling kool aid is not my air freshener of choice. It is maybe not AS bright as it looks in the photo, but it is pretty bright.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So pretty! Mmmm, now I want some orange kool aid. Damn Cletus. I ate hollandaise for 3 today, I hope you enjoyed it too!